Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
La Marina dela Repubblica di Corea (Daehanminguk Haegun - ROK Navy)
FaC Offline
Posting Freak

Discussioni: 48
RE: La Marina dela Repubblica di Corea (Daehanminguk Haegun - ROK Navy)
La Corea sottoscrive un contratto per ulteriori 6 fregate classe FFX-III (South Korea signs contract for six new frigates to be built by 2026)

Il contratto ha un valore di 2,8 mld $ e le navi saranno dotate di un radar fased-array

[Immagine: south-korea-signs-contract-for-six-new-f...y-2026.jpg]
27-12-2016, 04:27 PM
Cerca Cita messaggio
Admiral Canoga Offline
Posting Freak

Discussioni: 39
Il 2 novembre presso i cantieri Hyndai di Ulsan è stata "varata" (o meglio, "battezzata") la ROKN No Jeok Bong (노적봉함) (LST-689), quarta unità classe Cheon Wang Bong.

Un filmato della cerimonia:

https://warspot.ru/10386-no-jeok-bong-no...kogo-flota
http://www.epa.eu/politics-photos/defenc...s-53870020
https://www.navyrecognition.com/index.ph...-navy.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheon_Wang_Bong-class_LST

[Immagine: ROK_Navy_LST-II_class_landing_ship_No_Jeok_Bong_1.jpg]
Mr President, I feel that I must tell you that the senior officers of the Navy do not have the trust and confidence in the civilian leadership of this country that is essential for the successful prosecution of a war in the Pacific - James Otto Richardson CinC U.S. Fleet (06 01 1940 – 01 02 1941) to FDR
20-11-2017, 06:06 PM
Cerca Cita messaggio
Eumeswil Offline
Posting Freak

Discussioni: 1
DSME to Launch ROK Navy's First 3000 tons KSS-III Submarine on Friday | Naval Recognition

Citazione:Expected changes of Batch-II compared to Batch-I:

» Lengthened hull (bringing displacement approx. from 3000t to 4000t)
» Increase of VLS cells from 6 to 10
» Indigenous combat system and sensors
» LiB and, potentially, High-Temperature Superconductor (HTS) motor for integrated full electric propulsion system

[Immagine: DSME_to_Launch_ROK_Navys_First_3000_tons...Friday.jpg]

[Immagine: ROK_Navy_KSS-III_Submarine.JPG]
11-09-2018, 02:47 PM
Cerca Cita messaggio
Admiral Canoga Offline
Posting Freak

Discussioni: 39
(11-09-2018, 02:47 PM)Eumeswil Ha scritto: DSME to Launch ROK Navy's First 3000 tons KSS-III Submarine on Friday | Naval Recognition

Citazione:Expected changes of Batch-II compared to Batch-I:

» Lengthened hull (bringing displacement approx. from 3000t to 4000t)
» Increase of VLS cells from 6 to 10
» Indigenous combat system and sensors
» LiB and, potentially, High-Temperature Superconductor (HTS) motor for integrated full electric propulsion system

[Immagine: DSME_to_Launch_ROK_Navys_First_3000_tons...Friday.jpg]

[Immagine: ROK_Navy_KSS-III_Submarine.JPG]

Il Dosan Ahn Chang-ho (SS-803) è stato varato il 14 settembre:

http://france-revolution-investigative-r...onale.html

Qualora vi fossero dubbi sull'onomastica e sui relativi segnali lanciati al vicinato:

http://www.dosan.org/
Mr President, I feel that I must tell you that the senior officers of the Navy do not have the trust and confidence in the civilian leadership of this country that is essential for the successful prosecution of a war in the Pacific - James Otto Richardson CinC U.S. Fleet (06 01 1940 – 01 02 1941) to FDR
16-09-2018, 06:53 PM
Cerca Cita messaggio
Dan Cooper Offline
Posting Freak

Discussioni: 35
L'11 ottobre 2018 si è tenuta la Parata Navale Internazionale JEJU-2018 all'apertura del Forum internazionale sulla sicurezza marittima nell'Isola di Jeju, nella Corea del Sud.
Secondo l'agenzia di stampa sudcoreana Yonhap, hanno preso parte a questo evento 150 unità navali provenienti da 46 paesi, tra cui Stati Uniti, Russia, India e Regno Unito. Le Marine di Giappone e Cina per differenti motivi hanno declinato l'invito a partecipare.

[Immagine: PRngX7n8mtU73whdcCMBXdnP-1UHi1mRgeTcvysA...pypmgjVfGX]

[Immagine: PRngX7n8mtU73whdcCMBXdnP-1UHi1mRgeTcvysA...OMN1Zm1iV6]

[Immagine: PRngX7n8mtU73whdcCMBXdnP-1UHi1mRgeTcvysA...eiVupV9kqb]

[Immagine: DpN5s0yUYAUoxtO.jpg]

[Immagine: DpOSgcaUwAEGffl.jpg]
12-10-2018, 07:59 PM
Cerca Cita messaggio
Dan Cooper Offline
Posting Freak

Altre immagini della parata navale internazionale JEJU-2018:

[Immagine: BzWTZ3h.jpg]   PER INGRANDIRE

[Immagine: s18LTIN.jpg]   PER INGRANDIRE

[Immagine: k6yicMB.jpg]   PER INGRANDIRE

[Immagine: w9kDEyf.jpg]   PER INGRANDIRE

Inoltre:

South Korea to buy ship-based interceptors to counter ballistic missile threats

Citazione:The South Korean military has decided to buy ship-based SM-3 interceptors to thwart potential ballistic missile attacks from North Korea, a top commander of the Joint Chiefs of Staff revealed Oct. 12.
“The decision was made actually during a top JCS meeting in September last year,” said Maj. Gen. Kim Sun-ho, the head of Joint Chiefs of Staff’s force buildup planning bureau, in response to a lawmaker’s question about the SM-3 missile procurement.
“The type of the ship-based anti-ballistic missile to be procured is an SM-3 class,” Kim said during a parliamentary audit of the JCS. “The interceptor will be responsible for shooting down an incoming ballistic missile in the upper tier of the KAMD system.”
KAMD refers to the Korea Air and Missile Defense network designed to take down low-flying missiles in the terminal phase. For lower-altitude interceptions, American-built Patriot missiles and locally developed medium-range surface-to-air missiles, dubbed M-SAM, have been deployed in the field...

[Immagine: T4I6WAGM5RDEFOKRWVXUQNDNOU.jpg]
13-10-2018, 02:53 PM
Cerca Cita messaggio
Leibnitz Offline

Discussioni: 0
complimenti per il post!
13-10-2018, 02:57 PM
Cerca Cita messaggio
Dan Cooper Offline
Posting Freak

DSME Jangbogo-III Batch-II Pilot Design Has Come to an End

Citazione:Seoul's arms procurement agency announced on Wednesday December 26, 2018 that Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering completed the pilot design of the Jangbogo III-class Batch-II (also known as KSS-III) submarine.
Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering (DSME) had been trusted with the KSS-III Batch-II design and the construction of the first hull in May 2016. The 3,000-ton submarine is expected to conduct longer-duration and faster undersea operation as it will be equipped with a lithium battery developed in South Korea. According to Yonhap News, advanced combat tools and sonar should also "enhance its target detection capabilities and overall survivability."
The Defense Acquisition Program Administration (DAPA) declared the production of the next generation submarine, whose component parts were mainly built in Korea, should start mid-2019.

[Immagine: DSME_Jangbogo-III_Batch-II_pilot_design_...an_end.jpg]   PER INGRANDIRE
30-12-2018, 12:59 AM
Cerca Cita messaggio

Vai al forum:

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)